When in Cebu
Danasan Eco Adventure Park
Visit Danasan Eco Adventure Park for a day of challenges and adventure while enjoying the landscapes around! Click the image for more details.
Go canyoneering at Badian, Cebu!
Trek downstream, jump from cliffs, slide through rocks, and enjoy swimming as you go canyoneering before wrapping your adventure with a refreshing dip at Kawasan Falls in Badian, Cebu.
The trek took us around four hours, it depends on your pace. You can take your lunch at the stalls halfway through the trek to refill and fuel your body’s energy.
How to book: I recommend booking either of the two guided tours below to enjoy your adventure with a trained guide.
Badian Canyoneering Only (~Php1400 per person): Meet-up point at Badian and inclusive of life jacket, helmet, aqua shoes, meal, trained guide, and canyoneering entrance fee
Badian Canyoneering Adventure and Kawasan Falls Join in Day Tour from Cebu (~Php2700): Inclusive of roundtrip transfer from Cebu, canyoneering and Kawasan Falls entrance fees, life jacket, helmet, aqua shoes, waterproof drybag, and water
Climb the summit of Osmeña Peak in Cebu!
Climb an easy trail and marvel at the scenic view from Osmeña Peak, one of Cebu’s highest peaks which is located in Dalaguete, Cebu.
The scenery around you at the summit will leave you amazed as you behold the mountains all covered with forest green, the ocean surrounded by the islands, and the clouds that seem so close hovering above.
How to go to Osmeña Peak from Cebu City:
By Bus and Motorcycle
1. Ride a bus from the Cebu South Bus terminal to Oslob or Bato.
2. Drop off at Dalaguete Junction for Osmena Peak. (Inform the driver and conductor beforehand to be sure.) Travel time: ~3 hours. Fare: ~Php170 per person
3. Ride a motorcycle to the base of the Osmena Peak summit. Travel time: ~30 minutes. Roundtrip Fare: ~Php200 per person (Arrange with the driver where he will wait to bring you back to the highway for your bus trip back to Cebu City.)
4. Hike your way up the summit for around 15 minutes.
By Joining a Guided Tour
If you prefer convenience especially on roundtrip transportation from Cebu City, I recommend booking your Osmena Peak guided day tour here which includes a visit to Kawasan Falls (~Ph1590 to ~Php3500 per person depending on your number)
Inclusions: Cebu City or Mactan hotel pick up and drop off, Osmeña Peak and Kawasan Falls entrance fees, local tour guide, and life jacket
Go island hopping at Moalboal!
Go island hopping, swim with turtles, and enjoy the famous sardine run and conserved marine life as you venture on the waters of Moalboal in Cebu.
The corals and the ocean will make you get closer to the sea that you would not hesitate going back. Moalboal has such a rich and unique marine life which makes it a known favorite among divers and one of the top diving spots in the country.
You will enjoy more of the ocean if you can go deeper down the waters (That said, I recommend again learning at least basic freediving.).
How to go to Moalboal from Cebu City:
1. Ride a bus from the Cebu South Bus terminal to Bato via Barili.
2. Drop off at Moalboal bus stop. (Inform the driver and conductor beforehand to be sure.) Travel time: ~3 hours. Fare: ~Php160 per person
3. Arrange your island hopping package with the locals upon alighting the bus.
By Joining a Guided Tour
You can also book your Moalboal Island Hopping adventure here which includes roundtrip transfer from Cebu or Mactan, local guide, life jacket, and snorkeling gear. (~Php1850 per person)